Saturday, November 21, 2015

Saturday 21st of November - Day Of Recording

Today I will be recording my footage for the Mojokings music video. I will be travelling to Stamford for the evening and recording the band perform. The event is from 8:30-12:00 so it will be late and the Mojokings are performing last. I have gone through the shots I need to get and I will make sure that I get critical shots such as ones of the lyrics when the song is playing. Since the music will be dubbed over the top of the performance some other shots e.g. general ones of the band performing will not be noticeable as different and therefore I can use this footage as well in the video overall.

To avoid any technical issues I might come across tonight I have done all I can to reduce them. Such as battery are charged on the camera, I also have backups in case for some reason the ones I have die randomly and also if anything goes wrong with my camera which I cannot sort out I do have a backup camera in the form of an iPad which if necessary could also perform the task of recording the band.

I have also spoken to the band and finalised details about the song and their performance so I know when they are playing the track for me to record. Although the Mojokings aren't playing until late I will be getting to the venue early so that I can set up my camera and also practice getting some shots of people coming in and set my camera up correctly so that it is ready to film the band when they do come on, this will save me less stress leading up to the recording as things will already be sorted and I won't need to sorting things out at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment