Friday, January 15, 2016

Music Video Rough Cut

Here is my rough cut of the Mojokings song 'Whatever Happened To Rock 'N' Roll?'



This is the rough cut edition of my A2 Media project. The music video is of the Mojokings and their song "Whatever Happened To Rock 'N' Roll?" filmed on location at The Voodoo Lounge in Stamford. This work is a first draft and will be changed and edited further with special effects later on.

Thank you to the Mojokings for letting me use them for my project and allowing me to film them for this video.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic performance video, which fully exploits the conventions of performance videos and those of the musical genre itself. It looks highy professional and meets the institutional concerns of using close ups and band shots. The matching of the mouth movements to the sung lyrics on the track is top-notch.

    HTI - for me, I felt it needs perhaps a couple more cutaways to the long shot over the crowd, perhaps splitting all the shot time you have across the whole video. Perhaps an alternative to the shot that is partially blocked by the PA stack? Not really big concerns, however.

    ReplyDelete