Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Final Production [Music Video]



This is my final production for the Mojokings track "Whatever Happened To Rock 'N' Roll?"
From my rough cut I have improved the visuals in the shots to make them look more vintage as well as attempting to control certain aspects from the lighting in specific shots to again enhance the shots so they look more professional. To link in with my other products I have used visual effects to tint the shots and added static to make them look like a vintage TV screen. Additionally I have used the image from the beginning of the video again to give the video a distinct end with the shot looking like an old-fashioned television turning off.

A post from the Mojokings Facebook page sharing/ promoting my music video!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment